Audience: High School Principals, Teachers, Counselors, and Testing Coordinators
The department is excited to host a webinar on Sept. 7 at 11 a.m. CDT to provide more information about several ACT/SAT initiatives and strategies to promote student success. The webinar will feature department staff and successful school and district practices districts can implement immediately to drive growth for your students toward postsecondary and career readiness benchmarks. Specifically, the webinar will cover:
- the department’s plan to support growth in ACT/SAT scores,
- successful strategies for school and district improvement,
- the new ACT/SAT graduation requirement,
- the ACT Senior Retake Opportunity, and
- how ACT/SAT scores factor into the accountability model.
To register for the webinar, click here.