Minimizing Your District’s Liability
As old Ben Franklin said himself, “an ounce of prevention….”!
Hear from experts in this half-day session (with CEO credit) on these topics and more:
- Background checks
- Diligent prior employment investigation
- Necessary termination of staff including tenured staff
- Discussion on Federal Coordinator Training for Titles IX, VI, VII, ADA, IDEA
- Preservation ofevidence in defending claims and lawsuits
- Incident and claims reporting to avoid workers compensation fines
- Resolution of first party damage, contact and service to third parties
- STOPit anti-bullying mobile app program
Presenters: Attorney Chuck Purcell from Jackson, TN and representatives from NGU including Tom Montgomery and Chris Stites.
Sessions will run from 10:00-2:00 and lunch will be included.