This is the last learning event of school year 2016!
This event is eligible for CEO credit but not TASL.
TOSS partner Cambridge Educational Services, will be hosting a three hour session
With the all the uncertainty of testing, it is a challenging time to be a Superintendent or Principal in the State of Tennessee. The change from TCAP to TNReady, the end of EXPLORE® and PLAN® testing, and the most significant changes in years concerning the PSAT®, SAT®, and ACT® tests, have caused confusion and concern. Despite what legislators and testing companies may create next, the goals remain the same:
Increase student achievement in the classroom and on high‐stakes tests,
Increase graduation rates and college access, and
Increase college and career readiness skills.
With 25 years of partnering with educators at over 4,000 schools nationwide, Cambridge has developed a research‐based model of best practices that is easy to implement and effective at raising test scores.
Leaders who attend this workshop will:
1. Learn all about the NEW College Board suite of exams (PSAT® 8/9, PSAT® 10, SAT® tests) and how they compare to the recent ACT® test changes,
2. Learn how to implement a proven model to increase college and career readiness,
3. Learn the impact of Unified Testing Readiness and how to always be prepared in the changing landscape of testing,
4. Ensure the meaningful use of assessments based on Marzano, Danielson, and Wiggins
5. Guide the effective use of data through subject‐specific lesson plans based on ability level and course length
Come see what so many successful districts across the nation are doing to promote student achievement.