TASL CREDIT APPROVED
Click here for the agenda for this day.
Can you draw a straight line from your district strategic plan to what’s going on each and every classroom?
Ask yourself these important questions:
- Does your strategic plan address both reality and aspiration?
- Can you identify specific school improvements that you are focused on and does your team know how to make those happen?
- Do your schools’ plans reflect and support your district plan in understandable and concrete (or maybe obvious) ways?
- What percent of the actual work happening in your schools is directly connected to your district strategic plan?
- Could a principal easily explain how the school’s strategic plan aligns to the district’s plan?
If you can’t answer a resounding yes to all of these questions, this session is for your administrators. Please join us for B.J. Worthington’s presentation on how your schools can grow through strategic planning. This will be a day your team will enjoy!