TASL CREDIT APPROVED!
Click here for the agenda for this day.
This training is planned to benefit school principals, assistant principals, system level SPED supervisors, attendance and discipline supervisors, and directors of schools. Teams of ALI Members are welcome.
Presenters: Chuck Cagle and colleagues
This training will give school principals the opportunity to hear directly from Mr. Cagle. The day will focus on the following two topics with time allotted for questions and role play as needed. The day will be both interactive and informative.
1. What should a principal or system leader do when dealing with special education students, parents of special education children, and discipline?
2. What should a principal avoid doing when dealing with special education issues, with discipline, with personnel decisions?
3. Are there ways to improve student/parent relations before a crisis event?
4. School leaders and personnel issues
5. Attendance and the school leader