- Accelerating the Drive to 55: Creating Vertically Aligned Pathways for Student Success
- Pathways Best Practices: Regional Collaboration & Local Partnerships
- Defining Pathways at the District Level
- District Collaboration & Feedback
- Table Top Discussions
- Participants will be able to define and describe vertically aligned pathways from kindergarten to career.
- Participants will be able to compare and contrast current regional best practices in order to develop or refine their own practices for student postsecondary success.
- Participants will be able to assess their current successes and opportunities for defining student pathways through analysis of student outcome data.
- Participants will be able to provide direct feedback to the department regarding resources, partnerships, and district support to accelerate their student pathways.