A day with school leaders Ron Woodard, Mick Shuran, and John Fannning.
Whether you are in your first year as a school principal or you’ve been managing a school for years, there are often things that steal your time and keep you away from the things that impact student learning. During the TOSS ALI event, "Principal 101: Buses, Ball, Beans and Instructional Leadership," you will hear from three educators who have led schools and now supervise instructional programming. They will help you determine what work you should be doing to best serve your students and how you can get that work done.
Topics that may be covered during this event include:
- How do I build the right ream and how do I keep that team?
- What is most important for students and their growth?
- How do I keep instructional leadership in the ‘front’ of my day?
- If bean, ball, buses take up all my time, when do I evaluate, observe, and visit PLC’s?
- I am a new principal…what should I be doing to build a culture of learning and growing my students in their school/classrooms.