Join the TOSS ALI to hear education law expert, Mr. Chuck Cagle, speak on the following topics:
1. What should a principal or system leader do when dealing with special education students, parents of special education children, and discipline?
2. What should a principal avoid doing when dealing with special education issues, with discipline, with personnel decisions?
3. Are there ways to improve student/parent relations before a crisis event?
4. School leaders and personnel issues
5. Attendance and the school leader
There will be time allotted for questions and role play as needed. The day will be both interactive and informative.
***7 Hour TASL Credit Approved***