TOSS is excited about the recent release of the Tennessee Digital Resource Library, which makes digital educational content available to educators for FREE on iTunes U. We encourage you all to take advantage of this resource and share it throughout your district. The digital library contains open resources for the following fourteen high school courses: Algebra I and II; Biology; Chemistry; Economics; English I, II, II, and IV; Geometry; Government; Physical Science; U.S. and World History. Teachers from more than twenty districts participated in this project.
Partners on this project:
- Tennessee School Boards Association (TSBA)
- Tennessee Organization of School Superintendents (TOSS)
- Tennessee Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development (TASCD)
- Tennessee Educational Technology association (TETA)
- American Public Education Foundation
You can read more about it in the Huffington Post article linked below.