Course Objectives: This course is an executive leader overview on using Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement and Performance Management Tools to drive efficiency in school system’s non-instructional departments. By the end of this course attendees will have a detailed understanding of:
1. Operational and Organizational Wastes and how this negatively impacts school system performance;
2. How to use Process Improvement and Performance Management approaches (i.e. Lean Six Sigma) to eliminate and reduce Operational and Organizational Wastes;
3. How to select and set-up key process metrics;
4. How to use those measures through a management system to drive fiscal sustainability and academic performance;
5. What pitfalls should be avoided when implementing process improvement techniques.