Superintendents Study Council 65th Annual Conference
September 7 – 10, 2014
Please join fellow superintendents to share, learn about, and celebrate best practices and promising innovations occurring in school districts across Tennessee.
Questions? Contact Grace Jones at
There are no more rooms available at the Park Vista for the conference. The Dept. has asked me to share this information concerning overflow rooms --
We currently have 16 rooms held for your group at the Government Rate of $83 per night.
For anyone who wants to see photos and find out general information, check out our website at www.thebearskinlodge.com
To make reservations, guests can call Bearskin Lodge directly at 865.430.4330. They should mention they are with the Superintendents Conference September 7-10. If they would prefer to book online, they can follow this link: Superintendents Conference Reservations Online
In the blank “Access Code/ IATA” they should enter the word Gatlinburg to access the block.
To Reserve A Hotel Room See Below:
Group/Convention Code for the TDE-Super's: TDE
Or Call: 1-800-421-7275
1. When using the above link, you will automatically land on the reservations screen. Select the desired arrival and departure dates.
2. Adjust the number of rooms, adults and children for the booking.
3. Click on the Add Special Rate Codes link
4. Type in TDE in the Group Code box
5. Then click the green check availability box
6. Proceed with booking room of choice
7. Deadline for special rates is August 13, 2014
8. To cancel a reservation, you must contact Jennifer Evans – (865) 277-1039