Presenters from the national, state and regional levels will share current research and trends related to the changing economy.
- Discussion time will be provided to gather input from participants.
- Feedback will be used to create action steps to support moving the work forward in each region.
- Each region’s date, location, and contact information are listed below.
Presentation topics and panel discussions will highlight the:
- creation of career pathways with personalized learning for students
- skills needed in the new economy
- benefits of collaboration in regional development
- connection of education to regional job opportunities
While these are not TOSS-sponsored events, the content is critically relevant to the work in Tennessee districts.
Regional leaders in education, government, workforce, and other related
services are encouraged to attend.
NOTE: There is no charge for attendance and lunch will be provided.
To view the agenda for this event, please click here.