The 2015 Superintendent Fall Conference will be here before we know it!
If the Park Vista is full, the overflow hotel is the Bearskin Lodge. Call 865-430-4330 before Sept. 1 and ask that your reservation be inside the TDE-Superintendent Conference block. There are rooms with 2 queens for $83/night or one king for $109/night plus tax. To be tax exempt, bring your Certificate of Exemption with you at check-in or mail it with your check prior to arrival.
In making your hotel reservations you may want to consider these facts:
- conference packets will be available for pick-up at 2:00 on Sunday, September 13
- there will be a luncheon for AIMS members on Sunday
- the TOSS banquet will begin at 6:00 on Sunday
- new superintendents will meet from 3:30-5:00 on Sunday
- pictures for the TOSS directory will be made between 2:00-5:00 on Sunday
- September 14-15 will be full day sessions directed by TDOE and the Superintendent Study Council.
- September 16 will be a TOSS PD Day concluding at 12:00.
You can reserve your room at the Park Vista now by following these instructions:
Log into www.parkvista.com
From the home page (mid-page)- you will see the “Make a Reservation” field. Choose arrival and departure dates, number of rooms requested and click Check Rates.
Under the Special Accounts & Rates headeron the right hand side- you will enter booking codeTDE
in the group code field and click Continue.
The group rates will be displayed along with the available room types- proceed with reservations as prompted
Guests can also call 24/7- 1-800-421-7275 and provide the same group code TDE to the responding reservations agent.
Deadline for special rates: 8/12/2015
To cancel a room, do not call the hotel’s main line. You must call Jennifer Brown at 865-277-1039.
Questions? Contact Grace Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org