You were briefly introduced to the analytics tool of TOSS partner, Performance Matters, at the Fall Conference. Now, join us for a great event and take a closer look at just how positively Performance Matters can impact your school district and how it’s being used in other districts across the state and country.
Below is more information about analytics tools of Performance Matters:
Comprehensive Analytics Engine
Provides dynamic reporting for a variety of national, state, and local test results. This reporting is available at the student level and a wide variety of aggregates such as by teacher, school, district, ethnicity, etc. All of these data is accessible on one screen and can be built quickly on-the-fly.
- Compares the performance of students among different teachers based upon the following criteria; gender, special needs including primary exceptionality, limited English, economic status, migrant status, ethnicity, RTI tier, RTI enrollment date, RTI interventionist, absence rate, feeder school, school type, course failures, and others.
- Loads the following data in its original format within three business days of receipt and updates nightly thereafter. TCAP, Fountas and Pinnell, IB, IDEL, iReady, ACT, PLAN, Explore, SAT, PSAT, SRI, NWEA MAP, Read 180, Imagine Learning, Renaissance Learning, Stanford 10, Teranova, IB, AP, AIMs Web, AICE, and Access among others. Other measures can be added in 5 days
- Integrates district defined criteria for early warning indicators including discipline, attendance, behavior and course failures, etc. These early warning indicators are viewable side by side with academic results on the same screen.
- Provides response to intervention line chart comparisons using existing assessments and/or measures manually added to the system including assessment and nonacademic measures. The user is able to share interventions within this reporting environment and to add comments to the data to inform other teachers or parents.
- Has the ability to save and share reports among different user roles, limited to the student populations they have rights to within the individual's portal.
Formative Assessment Platform
- Includes a robust item and test authoring system allowing district, building or teachers to create weekly checkups, diagnostics, formatives or benchmark assessments. Assessments can be given online and/or paper-pencil.
- Easy-to-use portal for teachers, but power for the district and heavy data users to answer most any question required from the data.
Provides all necessary components for authentic assessment and scoring all online.
Current Tennessee users include Metro Nashville, Williamson County, Putnam County, Kingsport City and Shelby County.
Lunch will be provided.