Real Estate Management? I Thought I Was An Educator!
Are your buildings holding back your students and putting a strain on resources and funding? Like it or not you’re in the real estate and property management business. How well prepared are you for the task? Do you have the right strategies and experienced personnel? How about enough funding? Join us for an informative TOSS seminaras subject matter experts lead us in discussions of what “best practice” looks like in dealing with facility challenges and steps you can take to move your district closer to excellence.
Join TOSS & ESG as we discuss these topics:
• High Quality Learning Environments
• What makes a great learning environment?
• How can this impact learning outcomes, teacher recruitment and retention, attendance, safety, etc.
• Capital Improvement and Facility Master Planning
• Building a cohesive plan for whatimprovements to make, when and how to fund them
• Long term facility planning and consensus building with your funding body
• Maintenance Management Excellence
• Moving from reactive repairs to proactive maintenance
• Energy Efficiency
• Employing an “Active Energy Management” approach and the rewards for doing so