If you have ever asked yourself the question, “are we really getting the biggest bang for our buck with our technology investments” then this session is for you!
The Superintendent Summit provides district leaders with an opportunity to examine research, best practices, and models of measuring the effectiveness of technology investments in their schools. District leaders will examine:
- How do you ensure your investment in technology is resulting in increased efficiency and effectiveness in instructional practice, employee productivity, and increased student outcomes?
- How do you demonstrate that your purchases are aligned withand supporting BOE and school district goals, mission and improvement strategies?
- What structures have been created to support the ffective se of technology across the district?
- How do you measure usage and ffectiveness in supporting teaching and learnin?
- How do you ensure continuous best practice after initial implementation to guarantee sustainability?
- Which of these questions help to identify areas that are pain points for you or your school district in the area of technology or overall district improvement and sustainability?
During this session, district leaders will share success stories, examine challenges, view best practices, and see the effective use of technology to address budgets, instruction, engagement, and productivity.
Breakfast, lunch, and CEO credit available.
Registration/Breakfast 8:30-9:00. Session begins at 9:00 and will conclude by 3:00.